Extend your network among Nordic LPs and GPs
In May 2016, unquote hosted the Nordic Private Equity Forum in Stockholm. Attendees debated the strategic direction of the asset class with a senior audience of private equity professionals and investors.
- Thomas von Koch, CEO and Managing Partner of EQT Partners offered a fascinating perspective from 20+ years in the Nordic market.
- The day opened with a new survey into what Nordic private equity funds expect from deal activity and fundraising in the year ahead.
- Panel of LPs and GPs were asked to discuss the demand from investors for flexible investment opportunities and what strategy makes for a balanced approach.
- EQT and PwC presented on why private equity is best-placed to lead companies through digital change. Watch the interview with these speakers below.
- Banks and direct lenders talked through the debt financing options for private equity sponsors in the Nordics.
- In an on-stage interview, ATP was asked why they choose to co-invest with their GPs.
- Altor, IK Investment, Nordic Capital, BC Partners and Verdane Capital participated in the Private Equity Leaders Debate.
- Venture capital investors were asked about their evolving relationship with private equity.
- We heard about the strategies for using M&A insurance in a deal scenario.
- Altor offered a detailed view on their investment and exit of Piab.
“ It gives the younger investment managers, bankers or people from institutions, a better view of the challenges within the industry.”
“One of the best PE-events”
“Brings together industry representatives accross the nordics, GPs as well as LPs, adding some international flavour.”